Are you looking for quality content to win over the search engines… or for real people?
- If you answered “search engines”… you came to the wrong place. Best of luck to you!
- If you answered “people”, you definitely came to the right place!
- If you answered “both”, stick around. A quality web content writer knows how to include keyword optimization naturally and effectively while prioritizing a much bigger goal. The important thing is that you have your own priorities in check
Wondering how to survive the ever changing world of SEO?
The moment you think you’ve got it all figured out, Google goes and releases another zoo animal to knock you back down.
Warning- Following the advice contained in the above spoiler may have viral side effects including an unexpected increase in brand exposure, traffic, and conversions.
Quality > Quantity…
Welcome to the internet, where you can always find budding freelancers offering various services for dirt cheap or less. That’s problem number one… you’re still trying to stretch that budget out so you can get more for less.
When you’re used to paying less than minimum wage for web content and article writing services, you might not be able to imagine why anyone would spend more than $5 for quality content.
The thing is, you can waste your money on X pages of word puke, or you can invest that same amount of money on an experienced copywriter who won’t screw you over. Your choice.
Because cheap ain’t skilled, and skills ain’t cheap.
I can explain that those $5 articles will never provide a the ROI you want– or that just one quality article is worth more than fifty pages of word puke– but I’d rather show you the value of quality content through measurable results.
Oh no, the end of the page! What do I do now?!
- Check out The Blog to get a sense of my writing style.
- Or you can hire me to write something or build a custom web package.
- You can learn how to knit?