Are you publishing quality content for search engines, or for people?
- If you answered “search engines”… best of luck to you!
- If you answered “people”, you definitely came to the right place!
- If you answered “both”, that’s okay too. A quality web content writer knows how to include keyword optimization naturally and effectively while prioritizing a much bigger goal.
Wondering how to survive the ever changing world of SEO?
The moment you think you’ve got it all figured out, Google goes and releases another zoo animal to knock you back down.
Warning- Following the advice contained in the above spoiler may have viral side effects including an unexpected increase in brand exposure, traffic, and conversions.
Okay, I get it. Quality > Quantity…But why should I spend more than $5 for an article writer?
Welcome to the internet, where you can always find budding freelancers offering services for dirt cheap or less. When you’re used to paying less than minimum wage for web content and article writing services, you might not be able to imagine why anyone would spend more than $5 for quality content.
Because cheap ain’t skilled, and skills ain’t cheap.
This is where I can explain that a $5 article can’t possibly provide a measurable ROI, and that just one quality article is worth more than fifty pages of word puke… but I’d rather show you the value of quality content through measurable results.
Oh no, the end of the page! What do I do now?!
- Check out The Blog to get a sense of my writing style.
- Or you can hire me to write something or build a custom web package.
- You can learn how to knit?